Skip to content
➢ General Information
- Our hours are Monday to Friday 10am-6pm.
- We prefer appointments. Please call 416-462-0621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one.
- We work mainly with Film, TV and Theatre productions.
- Most of our costumes are unique pieces.
- We do not carry pre-packaged costumes. The photos on our website are only examples of our stock.
- We provide all rentals with a detailed description of items, aka ”write-up”.
- Our standard rental period is 2 weeks. Please ask staff for more information.
➢ Before Arrival
- Please come prepared with tools you may need to work; measuring tapes, pens, paper, etc.
- Make sure you have the following measurements as required Head, Neck, Chest or Bust, and Waist. Our clothing is measured in inches, we do not work with S, M, L or metric sizing styles.
- We encourage our customers to provide reference pictures.
- Allow yourself enough time.
➢ 2022 Rental Policy (Independent Productions, Walk-Ins)
- All rentals must provide a VALID credit card.
- We require a $300 security deposit for rentals over $100 before tax and before dry cleaning.
- The security deposit will be fully refunded to the original form of payment unless additional fees (late return fees, replacement, repairs, etc.) are incurred.
- Dry cleaning charges will be charged at time of rental.
- Late return fees will be charged on items overdue by 1 business day or later. No exceptions.
- We charge a pulling fee.
➢ Spec, Post-Spec, Extended Rentals
- Spec rentals are ONLY available for fittings, if the items are worn or kept, they will be charged as Post-Spec.
- Please ask staff for Spec, Post-Spec and Extended Rental pricing and terms.
- Clothing rentals must be returned on hangers, unless specified otherwise. A fee will apply to rentals that are not returned in this way.
error: Content is protected !!